Monday, September 12, 2011

Play Room - A work in progress


As many of you already know, my husband and I have been working on a playroom for our son and daughter (mostly for our daughter since our son isn't born yet).

Here is the wall color we selected....

Wall Color - Benjamin Moore's Bahaman Sea Blue #2055-44 (click here for a better picture of the color than the one above)

It is absolutely gorgeous. Love it! My accent colors will be yellow, white and a bright pink (to make it a bit feminine). We're also going to be making a toy box some time soon, which I plan to paint and stencil. I will post photos and how-to instructions. AND we ordered carpet today. Nothing fancy though, just a soft tan/neutral carpet. I wanted something inexpensive since it's a play room, with specs in it to hide dirt (hey, kids are dirty), and neutral because I plan to use a lot of bright colors and I didn't want to go overboard. I will post photos as soon as it's been delivered and installed.

We've also ordered cloth diapers. I will be trying: Rumparooz, BumGenius 4.0, BumGenius Elemental (free), Best Bottom (free) and Fuzzibunz. I'm considering Blueberry as well, but we'll see how the others work out first. I will post more details after I receive them.

Progress is being made and I'm excited! I'm also stressed because I'm running out of time. We'll welcome the baby around October 24th. Yikes!

Also, baby name selected!! Our newest member to the family will be baby Emmett! I wanted to wait until he arrived before I named him, but I just couldn't wait any longer. :)

1 comment:

  1. Growing an online clothing store can be overwhelming, but this guide breaks it down into manageable steps. The advice on optimizing the website for a seamless shopping experience is something every online retailer should prioritize.

    ReplyDelete